With the holidays rolling around the corner, most of us seem to be in the mood for celebration. Whether it be gathering together as a family, spending time with a special someone, or partying it up with friends, picking the right venue for an event is extremely important.
In her article, event-planning expert Laura Vogel provides tips on how to go about planning an event “….even if you’re not an event planner.”
Vogel’s Event Planning Timeline:
- Get out that whiteboard and start strategizing! What is your ultimate goal for hosting this event? What message do you want your guests to leave with?
- Keep your budget in check by making a cost checklist.
- You will want to pick an appropriate venue for the type of guests you’re hosting. (Remember, Froomz has hundreds of venues to choose from!)
- Don’t forget to follow up on that invite!
- “Walk a mile” in your guests’…
View original post 38 more words